Saikyou Yuusha wa Oharai Hako: Maou ni Nattara Zutto Ore no Musou Return - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Hero is Dismissed

Dex-chan lover
@1sTAndy : Then you looked up the wrong manga. This is not an isekai.
Isekai is a specific subset of fantasy where at least one main character travels from 1 world to another by some mechanism. If you look at european literature Chronicles of Narnia is a isekai, Lord of the rings is not. But both are Fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
So the hero isn't good looking, but he's certainly not ugly enough to warrant all that!

Dex-chan lover
i just read the Light Novel man the king have a sad life now i get it why he has an evil smile that just sad man well at least he gets his revenge

@chucke1992

Luckily they show that on the cover and in the synopsis so you don’t have to even click on it. With that said, I personally don’t think he’s ugly. He’s just fat.

Dex-chan lover
about the hero, although he isn't that ugly in our current standard, this is a world without entertainment and internet so of course they will turn to other person for enjoyment

MC not fat he just BIG BONE and yeh that Eric Cartman and his cat from south park LOL

Backstabbers on backstabbers on backstabbers...
What a mess...

Dex-chan lover
Fat boi? All I see is a big boi that doesn't have anytime for your BS.

Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The Hero is not really Ugly from what I see, it's just he's fat
If he can slim down I bet he's gonna be attractive
This looks interesting, followed
thanks for work

Users who are viewing this thread