Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi

Ummm why the f is there nothing here? I know this series is a LN, but googling this title comes up with nothing anywhere about a manga......

@shadowGraives it did have chapters but they were deleted. i found this by googling the name and adding manga behind it. that number is the id for chapter 1.

" Warning: Chapter #689179 has been deleted and cannot be viewed. If this has been accidentally deleted, contact a mod to restore it. "
https://mangadex.org/chapter/689179

im betting they were requested to take it down.

@Arin1 Thanks! That’s stupid they’d even take it down. At least through up a link to purchase it or something. I’m just going to google translate the raws for myself then from lhscans ;)

Aggregator gang
It's really obvious that they leave all the new isekai series to the amateur artists. The mouths, the facial expressions, the eyes... they are all hilariously bad. Which is a shame, it's a decent revenge isekai that doesn't go full-on deranged and retarded like Nidome no Yuusha with their psychopathic killing spree MCs.

same as nidome no yuusha and summoned slaughterer
LN art are gorgeous, but the manga art are hideous

Aggregator gang
Wonder when there will be an English TL for this manga. Thanks for the French one released a minute or so ago, but I don’t speak French RIP

I really hope this one gets translated sometime. The premise looks a lot better than the other stories I've seen floating around

Wow another hero allying with the demon lord manga SO ORIGINAL!! Like im a isekai and reincarnation fan boy to, but god damn theres so many fucking mangas with the same premise😂

Users who are viewing this thread