Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
@FRASH_18 : considering that it is a series which started in 2015, it kind of is. Since the majority of that stories using that template, which does not make a story unoriginal since every story uses a template for the start and general progression what matters is how it develops from there, are after then.

Dex-chan lover
You know this is probably as bad as https://mangadex.org/title/28599/taikoku-cheat-nara-isekai-seifuku-mo-rakushou-desu-yo

@Nick86
This Kaifuku copy is made in Brazil.

Dex-chan lover
@FRASH_18
This story has been out for years you know. It just never got as much attention as some others, like Shield Hero for instance, and is constantly "hated" because it isnt as much of a shit storm of slaughter as Nidome no Yuusha is.

People tend to assume what they want it to be, before they read it, and end up disappointed when it goes in a different direction.
While this is a revenge plot, MC isnt fully insane like in Nidome no Yuusha, and actually still cares about the general public for the most part.

He has a clear distinction between just killing everyone who looks at him funny, and killing only who he needs to in order to get to those who are his targets. And usually the few "extras" are just as bad as his target.

People want a bloodthirsty psycopath for an MC, and he just isn't going to be one, which is usually why people dislike this story so much. MC and FMC are a good pair, both having similar circumstances, actually support each other, so that they don't go mentally insane with each of their revenge plots.

I will say that of everything I have read involving revenge, this story has some of the best methods of revenge. A lot of irony themed revenge, usually planned out in a way that is fitting for the target.

Supporter
I guess they forgot to add the ecchi and harem tags because those cover arts are "No plot, just fanservice" 101. Just slap some big tiddy harem girls and hide the MC in the corner for maximum profit.

Description is about as generic as revenge plots get, everyone is evil for evil's sake. First chapter was pretty bad, with the artist going all over the place and the MC looks like your typical naive idiot. I'll give it a few more chapters but I don't see this getting any better.

Edit: Also, I see that the artist was a fan of SAO's Kiriko, because the armour and hairstyle look quite similar in the covers.

Ok, so, what happen beetween the cover and the inside of this manga for the art to become so bad?

Oh well, at least it didn't bait me with the LN cover. The wild-take close-ups made me confused at who's even talking.

Was hoping this manga would rekindle my interest in the LN... nope.

Users who are viewing this thread