Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
Wow... this is crap.
It's like a first draft of a shitty isekai.
And I love shitty isekais, but even this is a bit much.

"You can't kill him cause his robe will kill whoever kills him" ...Doesn't mean you can't just cut off his limbs and leave him to starve.

Aggregator gang
every aspect of it is west taiwan levels of bad. absolutely as bad as the description suggests.

Double-page supporter
“So where do we put this shit? The trash can is already a black hole”

-unknown dwarf

Dex-chan lover
Oh look a new series, revenge can be kinda meh but who cares, it's probably decent at le--

Rating: 4.60

well, damn.

Fed-Kun's army
The pinnacle of trashekai, nothing can beat this masterpiece.

Too shallow... If you can't kill him, you can at least sever his limbs. If sever all the limbs is too much, you can sever it cross. Therefore, even though he's alive, he'd have a lot of trouble later.

Honestly, they're saying about revenge, but it's pretty lukewarm compared to "The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero".

the story is meh it has no ingenuity
lets just take the most recent chapter:
"there is a death curse on this robe that activates when you kill him oh cant kill him snif snif * rage* " not only is a death curse very contrived but for it to be on a lower level pawn from the opposing army? and why not throw him in a trap or let beast feed on him or figure out hiw the fuck the enchantment as a non living entity detects who killed its wielder

and thats just one incident in the 3 chapters i counted 6 plot decisions that could have been solved with a little bit of wit and ingenuity and yes on average thats 2 per chapter meaning the current plot would be basicly non-existent if the mc used the void between his ears.

and lets not talk about the art style....
artistic freedom is one thing but unless your bones are out of rubber this art style is just wrong not to mention that the hero face is drawn differently everytime artist damn well pleases
also the drawing of emotions just plain sucks just take the "evil faction" that are all able to rip their mouths open as if they have anaconda ancestry

Dex-chan lover
lol ok,

arm go chop: *no pain*

no structure of plot nor paneling... does this even get printed?

Oh my god the art is atrocious. Think chinese cultivation comics, but no color and even worse plot. I swear the proportions are purposefully warped or something.

Users who are viewing this thread