Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi

first chapter and it looks and reads like a teenage weebs first webtoon creation from 2007.
god the paneling and faces are abysmal, how in the world has this been greenlit?

Dex-chan lover
Cover: Great Art
Story: Nothing new, but not fully bad
Art: Alot worse than the Cover indicated

At this point I’m sticking around to see how fucking bad this can get. Take the shot of him looking at the city or something in ch4. But there’s nothing to look at. The pacing and introduction of characters is atrocious too.

I swear, Better Hentai was made.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so either isekai's have gotten so formulaic that they all are the same, or I've followed this literal exact same storyline in a separate manga adaption down to the earth dragon and labrynth. That other adaption had way better art, does anyone else know what I'm talking about? I feel like I'm losing my mind fuck.

@AlGarone examples of those hentai with great storytelling are Gentsuki's or Hinasaki Yo's works, they're fucking masterpieces

The art is just...

I can't even read it without laughing lmao

I remember reading the WN, and the WN isn't even this bad at pacing and character introduction. Hell, the flashback is also have more impact.
This poor excuse of adaptation is just laughable.

it's so generic and trashy and horrible
I love it!
Exactly the kind of standard isekai trash I love and hate!
10/10, hoping to see the girl on the cover soon!

Fed-Kun's army
How have 36 people rated this a 10?!

I feel like mangadex needs to restrict how many 10 or 1 ratings can be given by any single account since people give them out like freaking candy it seems.

Aggregator gang
Why is this so bad? The art, the execution, the characters, it fails on everything but the core premise which is not so different from several more successful series. There are ideas here, no groundbreaking ones but a half-talented artist with a knack for either dark drama or romance could do something with this. Is this serialized somewhere? There is no way this has editors. The most confident 2/10 I have ever given. Yes, the extra point is because I can imagine a better, but not great story with this premise.

Dex-chan lover
The art, the plot, the characterization are all pretty bad. I really don't think this manga has done anything that other manga has already done, while that's not necessarily a bad thing the manga doesn't even try to be creative. Overall this seems like a web-manga where the author wanted to make a manga and forgot to think much about the plot.

Honestly this is straight up isekai trash, if you like it you like it, if you hate it you hate it. I'm not even going to be objective on this one since at this point everyone knows the isekai fantasy tropes so... It's a generic revenge isekai with a tolerable (I.e not too edgy, not too fallen off the slippery slope) revenge isekai protagonist and an aqua type useless main companion.
It doesn't have many unique ideas, except it's executed at a pretty decent way. Again this is as standard of a revenge isekai as you can get without getting edgy to the extreme so if this sounds like your kind of manga go for it. It's generic as hell but it's executed (for me) to be a bit beyond bland.

Users who are viewing this thread