Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi

Story is interesting but art is crap. I can't tell apart the beastmen in the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
this has got to be the lowest rating I've seen on this site, unless I missed a worse one.

Fed-Kun's army
i mean....if the choice is siding with the ungrateful humanity that will betray you or siding with a bombshell beauty demon lord that will pounce on you given the chance.....the choice is pretty damn obvious

but i see that a lot of people are saying the manga got bad story and art so guess there's no saving this one (well i haven't actually read it yet tho) lol

Dex-chan lover
Nani ? 4.69 rating ? Whoa first time seeing something so low here lol ive never purposely looked for trash so this is a rare find, even the lowliest of trash isekais id seen was a 6 at worst, how trash is this ? Mangadex community even seems like the most forgiving.

The art is atrocious man, they need to fire the mf or add more artists. Deadass draws like me and that ain't a good thing

Story is ass too but I can't make it through chapter 1 with the level of this art. I'd take straight up Chibi over this ngl.

Im not picky with manga i usually read the most horrible shit, but damn this really takes the cake. From the art to the cliche to the characters nothing is worse than this.

@Podi125 I see your point I guess I'm just more forgiving.
It's just, imo, 2 is for brain bleach and 1 is for things that cause you to stare at a wall and question the choices in life that lead to reading it.
I've only personally rated 2 items at '1', Though they weren't on this site.
But I do agree with the general consensus to skip this manga :p

Fed-Kun's army
@drixomanbeta Nah bro you aint sick you just cultured as fuck

@carl_y That's fair, I was just explaining why other people rated it this low. I think it's probs a 2 or a 3, but ngl I find it funny to watch the score tank so I rated it a 1.

@Podi125 ngl actually feel sorry for whoever is Nitou Kaede. Seems like this is not actually his/her first work too (maybe it was a oneshot considering so many ppl diss on the art this bad?) Personally I don't see it's that bad; anything better than stick, which I can't even draw for shit, is fair art for me, though the story kind of does deserve that 4 or lower.

no wonder the rated is bad, it is bad. but the translator team don't deserve this kind of rate too.
at least put it back to 5 or 6 guys.

The art is terrible, and the story is also, maybe if both were polished a bit it would be alright but currently there are alternatives which are way better

Aggregator gang
Whenever i start reading this..... I took my brain out, so it cannot get damaged due to lack of brain cells

Users who are viewing this thread