Sakkon no Cinderella wa Kutsu wo Otosanai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - The thing that has been sustaining itself delicately finally…

Dex-chan lover
@mammaria from what I recall of the WN,
the fault largely lies with the fiancee. He (and his family) are arrogant jerks; plus he never liked Frederica anyway because she's not his type (he hates busty, curvy girls). In fact Julia entered the fray because she knew the fiancee was an awful person and was trying to save Frederica by enticing him away...problem is it worked too well because the fiancee loves petite, flatchested girls...

Double-page supporter
Omg I am mortified for her...
Reminds me of that video from fb of a woman whose loose panties got caught on camera 😱

That is why girls, make sure to wear snug panties alright

Thank you for this chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@zz2000 ooooh.... oooohhh nooooo that poor girl lmaooo afdslkjfljk 💀 godspeed to her
she did our mc a solid but got stuck with the asshole... i hope julia can safely get away too, but that fiancee has to be penalized in SOME way for being a cheating jerk?? i hope?? i may be hoping for too much sighs
thank you for the info!

CINDERELLA BUT ITS PANTIES INSTEAD OF A GLASS SLIPPER oh she didn’t leave her shoe alright

Im dead 💀💀💀 Japan’s creativity is unparalleled

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LOL
every time he said "handkerchief" i cannot stop laughing

this is one of the most ludicrously and wonderfully silly things ive read in a while. which makes me laugh even more because not to long ago i used a piece of lace to enhance a face mask for fun. i had left it on the table when working on it where at first glance it was mistaken for a pair of panties. how crazy

HAHAHAHHAHA WAIT WAIT LEMME LAUGH A BIT MORE HAHAHHA I CANT WAIT TILL THE CHAPTER HE REALIZE WHATS IN HIS POCKET

Users who are viewing this thread