Sakuraba-san Can't Be Stopped! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Mei-chan Wants to Take Care of Him!

She is so bold omg there was a high chance she touched his d**k 😳 either ways I think there are other ways to get out of handcuffs. Thank you for the update! :)

Group Leader
Some fictional tropes because I felt like typing this up:

a) if the gender roles were reversed such as in atypical shounen/sienen he'd instead be kicking the fuck out of her
b) You can pass cuffs under your butt if the max link distance is more than like 5cm, unless you're really fat
c) There isn't much point to cutting the shirt off if you're leaving the pants/underwear on because it's the lower half that has the most discomfort when damp, and the upper torso releases enough heat per unit of area to naturally dry out the shirt quicker than it can dry a more enclosed area
d) the key can be weakened and partially dissolved in the stomach, don't eat keys folks. It might even be safer if the vet just fished it out if it's within proximity of the upper stomach
e) turtles aren't usually that stupidly curious enough to eat a chunk of metal
f) you can probably use the straw to shimmy the cuffs open due to the way the one-way locking gate works unless it was double locked
g) he could've just also lent forward to drink through the straw, but i guess we gotta have the romance scenes enhanced with stupidity as always
h) how good is this material for girls to fap to? I'm genuinely curious

@zdrytchx

imo this isn’t really sexual per se, it’s more like one of those cheesey hallmark holiday movies. i read it for the unrealistic, goofy romance. it’s not something to fap to, for me at least.

Group Leader
@ZdrytchX Erm, this isn't really "fap material for girls", just saying. It's just a romcom that's a bit of a tease. I don't know how you interpreted that but I would not put this on the same level as those blue ball ecchi manga for men.

Thanks for the update 😊❤️
I'm really excited for the next chapter ❤️

@ZdrytchX

If you read the previous chapters I think you'd be able to figure the answers to most of your questions. She is easily flustered and he constantly teases her. It's a romcom with a very simple premise.

And no, girls don't ''fap'' to this. Wtf

@aleigh45 when I first read your comment I was like what are they talking about.. then I saw who you were talking to, what in the hell wrong with them? 😂😂🙃🙃. If I was going to "fAp" to something it wouldn't be this.

🥴🥴😜 hands getting a little close in that shower. I find it funny how the author put "twitch" for his body tensing up

Users who are viewing this thread