Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Ch. 8 - I Can Take Notice

Dex-chan lover
the art; flawless! the way the story progresses in a way that feels natural; inspiring! the way this is able to give me a satisfied feeling at the end of every chapter, wanting more yet being satisfied with what was given; impossible! but me; im JEALOUS as FUCK

......FCKING HELL!!! HEY BRO BRING ME MY RPG!!!! 🤬
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Wow. The titles just went from "I can't" to "I can/I want".
It's the little things :D

Like in The Mentalist.

And that Critical Hit was for at least 600% extra dmg. Our boy here went for the Fatality.
(Also, his face of sheer bliss simply cause she greeted him. Too cute).

And I'm happy that after the whole "I didn't do anything" we didn't go for the stupid trope of "she gets annoyed cause he didn't invite her again". I mean, SHE can invite HIM too...

@Tatherwood

🧐
I'm listening to Jodeci while i read these types.

What are your Top 5 Romcom Manga?
For me its:
Rent a GF
Gal Gohan
Nagatoro
PGH Akustu-san
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Dex-chan lover
@Bestgirl_Ruka ...wow 😅
Okay, wait, step by step. I didn't remember if I had done so already or not, but apparently not.
Someone asked for romcom recommendations and I dropped a list. If you think we have similar tastes, do check it out. Maybe you'll find something new that you may like: https://mangadex.org/title/40755/tonari-no-baka-to-tsudzuku-uso/comments/
And if you read them, and remember, do drop me a line or a DM with your impressions on the recomendations.

Now, as for your Top5.
I see you like dem gyarus XD
I like more fluffy romcoms, I think.

Akutsu-san I follow. She's a bit too much for my tastes, but well, I deal with it.

Gal Gohan I read, it was good. Refreshing to see such a straightforward gyaru. (Spoiler ahead if you haven't fnished it).
Hated the fucking drama, tho. Hated the fucking triangle. Second girl was introduced SOLELY so she could have her heart broken. It's a fucking common and pointless move by 99% of romance manga. Authors should be better than this.

Rent a GF and Koibito Miman I haven't read, and I don't think I ever will. I see that Drama tag and from the manga reviews I know it means business. I'm not touching that with a 10-foot pole 😂
(Honestly I always confuse Rent a GF and Gal cleaning, but I know they're both Drama, so whatever).

And last, Nagatoro. No. I'm sorry, no. I don't know how anyone can call that a Romcom. (Chapter 1 "spoilers" ahead, I suppose, but Chapter 1 only, so hardly a spoiler).
That is NOT a "cute, teasing gyaru". It's a fucking sadist who verbally abuses the MC so fucking hard that in many civilized countries she would literally go to jail (for those wondering, psychological abuse is just as illegal as physical abuse). She was just half a step short from physically crushing his balls and sending him to the hospital.
IF they were already friends, and they were in an S&M relationship, hey, not my thing, but you do you. But not the case. She's just a fucking psycho.
I don't see the comedy. Or the romance. I saw people saying "she mellows out later on". Oh, so we forgive the abuser now? Nice.
Yeah, no. Dropped it one chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread