There's a limit to be dense... She can't hold a sign saying she loves you, dork

Fed-Kun's army
Manga probably would have been over if she hadn't shushed him. Close call 😅

Group Leader
I see, so there's gonna be a set formula for these chapters as well, huh

Dex-chan lover
Girl has a fucking neon sign and homeboy still doesn't catch it

Dex-chan lover
This bitch is literally doing everything she can and he still don’t know. What a shame that I would do the same.

Dex-chan lover
If this wasn't a serialized Akinosora work, blue balling would have long been over and there would have been H scenes each chapter

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love the Aqua drooping tits; artist knows his stuff.

Dex-chan lover
shit dude you can't not ask her out, i've seen vague and mixed signals before but DAMN the only way she could be clearer is if she literally woke him up riding his dick.

Aggregator gang
bro there are legit hearts drawn around your name whenever she wrote it, all the answers involved you

please mc

dont be so dense

Dex-chan lover
@slypy Seriously. Why are there so many people like you?
Let's see here. Teenage boy, probably a virgin, average looking. Approached by a hot girl dressed mostly like a gyaru/slut. She keeps teasing him, whispering in his ear, then leaving him hanging.
If you think the OBVIOUS take away here is 'she likes me!'...boy do you have issues. The obvious take away is 'she's messing with me'.
The time to pull the pigtails of the girl you like is grade school, not high school. If you like someone, you approach them and say "I like you". Bam. Solved.

I get that teenagers are awkward, and it's not easy to confess. But if you wanna play this card for "it's not easy to confess", then it's also valid for "it's not easy to realize that someone is into you".

Fed-Kun's army
fuck that secret shit i hope a new heroine comes and become close to the mc then become lover happy ending

Dex-chan lover
Why drop all these hints damn. why can't you just confess to him, damn.
Went through all this effort just to say it's a secret, why can't she be a bit more straightforward.
I guess she's too scared of rejection or something.

Unless I'm reading into this whole thing the wrong way and turns out she just teases him for the heck of it.

Users who are viewing this thread