Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Can't Answer

Aggregator gang
This level of denseness is probably the after effects of the bombings, this shit is ri-di-cu-lous.

Dex-chan lover
...I wouldn't say that he's dense, but hesitant. And with good reason; it doesn't seem as if he's ever thought of her in that way prior to how she's acting now.

Dex-chan lover
Stop hesitating, she will get bored of it eventually and find someone else. She's clearly interested.

Fed-Kun's army
In the first chapter it was okay, in the second it's a little boring
If the third doesn't change it's formula it's a drop

Dex-chan lover
d33W06B.jpg

She's such a tease

The art is great, but I do wonder where the story will go and how long the author can keep it up.

Not sure if this MC is really dense, it seems like he's noticed how she feels but every time he wants her to elaborate something prevents it from happening. I'll give it a few more chaps simply because akinosora's art style is top tier.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, MC isn't being dense. He tries to talk to her about it but she interjects something and abruptly leaves. He figures it out, but she's baiting him along so he has more of a reason to keep coming back.

I understand you MC-kun. Its unbelievable that a beautiful girl just comes to you and suddenly starts giving you attention. You think you know the truth but just can't accept it. Most of the relationships are like that. And it really has a beautiful art style.

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure dude's not dense. Look at the chapter title. He just doesn't know how to/can't respond to her confession/advances.

Users who are viewing this thread