Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Know

Double-page supporter
Well, look at what time it is, it's time to add another girl and another boy into the mix and turn this INTO A COMPLETE PILE OF SHIT.

Contributor
Well, I guess I appreciate that they at least gave the girl a perspective at all.

She can now be a two-dimensional instead of a one-dimensional character.

Group Leader
Nice addition, wonder why she's still trying to get him to be conscious of her when they're way past that stage lollll

This kinda reminded me of Tsuki ga Kirei, where a girl takes an interest in a boy who's casually messing around with his friends. But with the addition of one Yuigahama Aqua.

Dex-chan lover
really nice backstory there, good pace, simple, all you can like 😊

I do prefer when the love interest works like this, like a bit sudden yet overtime. Feels a tad more real

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes, you don't need any particular reason to like someone. Just like that...

Contributor
Much better chapter than before.

In the chapter before this one, Mc look like a Idiot most of time. Here, he look like a good guy, and we know now why she like him.

Fed-Kun's army
if it was as easy as this, i could be the harem king at my school 😄

Fed-Kun's army
I still can't believe this was made by Akinosora.
It's too VANILLA
BUT I AINT COMPLAINING

Fed-Kun's army
Is that last panel supposed to be Makoto handing her the umbrella? If so, why is he drawn so differently? Totally threw me so I had to go back and check the panels before it to see if some other dude had suddenly entered the scene for some NTR fuckery.

Supporter
It do be like that sometimes.
One thing makes someone stand out, then you start to notice things you like about them, then you start to get along with them.
Attractiveness makes that first step easier, but not necessarily the rest of the steps.

Double-page supporter
Damn, if it was this easy, I would have gained a girlfriend or two by now. But why? Why am I still here? Just to suffer!

Aggregator gang
i can't really say that this is what happens in real life, but this in my opinion is one of the more realistic than some other romances in other series

Ah.. now i see why she's head over heels for the MC. This story is fiction and every dialogue in each chapter reminds me of that fact. Phew, almost believe this could happen to me, oh who am i kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread