Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Know

1y2BQHe.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey look, the author was able to make a great background that established the character, got the audience invested, and managed to keep a consistent story. GG

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I must say this was a refreshing and natural way for the author to establish the relationship and the romantic interest between the two. A lot of the fluff manga out there just have the "hot" girl liking the "average" boy just cause. They don't go into reasons way they're interested in the first place. Even just a basic origin story like this one can go a long way to help readers invest in the characters.

Dex-chan lover
somehow, this chapter bring warmth to my cold and freezing soul

Dex-chan lover
Best chapter so far.

I think having an interesting and engaging romance is only possible if we know what drew the characters together and makes them attracted to one another to begin with. I like it when it's the most mundane or smallest of things at first, and just noticing a weird guy or a familiar stranger is a common thing that everyone can relate to. Plus most romance or crushes form from constant exposure and interaction as you get to know people.

Great writing and great insight. I love it.

A girl that knows what she wants and is not afraid to show it? Good.
Now all we need here is for the MC to not be a dense motherfucker.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is...perfect. Describes accurately what is like to notice someone from a little detail, and how a relationship progresses from there to friendship to love.

Users who are viewing this thread