Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
Wow I read one of the chaps out of curiosity and the manga's artstyle is like a child's drawing compared to the smooth animation in the anime.

dont go past where the anime stopped. i 've heard its godawful.

Fed-Kun's army
I got some serious question which may or may not contain spoilers
is it true that in the LN Sorata became a sex-crazed person?

@otakukc
Wait what do you mean by that I prolly won't read the light novels and I don't mind spoilers what happens after the anime ends

Banned
the comments were promising but no, this is written for the kind of guy who'd take a sex doll over a real girl. if you can pick your fantasy why would you pick one that doesn't even act female

Supporter
I can't find it anywhere despite 41 raw chapter i found at http://sagseguridad.net/manga-sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo-raw.html

why does it say 'completed' when the English translation for it has not finished and Russian translation is WAYYYY ahead xd... I saw some comments on other manga sites and people said its currently around on 40 chapters and no English translation group is doing it. and also the manga it self is finished with 8 volumes in total. so I the light novels on volume 13. they finished long ago but no one is translating them, they gave up on them.

Users who are viewing this thread