Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating. While this is a good effort despite English not being your first language, there is enough errors that I would recommend you to find either a pre-reader or an editor to go over your work, especially since as you have mentioned that English isn't your first language.

Good luck on future translations!

I'm crying, I know that feel. Time to go back to being an underappreciated salaryman.

Looks like a fun manga.
I'll happily read this with the current level of translation even if there are grammar mistakes. It made enough sense to be understandable.
I do want to point out that you might learn faster if you find a native speaker to help you with QC.

I hope you continue translating this!

Dex-chan lover
please, please be a manga that teaches people tips/ tricks about working in the business world

Aggregator gang
Yessss, thank you for translating this into English! I actually tried to look at the Spanish translation, and this is even better than I expected. It should be fun!

Dex-chan lover
This is great! I knew I was right to follow it based on premise and front artwork alone!
Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
I see, so Truck-kun driver had been a grandma, no wonder they fail to see red light so many times.

Dex-chan lover
There are some errors that can easily be amended with a proofreader though it's overall a solid translation. Most of the errors are actually the rather common ones that I see made by someone translating to English when they're not a native speaker.

Lol I like how there's acknowledgement he's just a regular human with no magical or physical capabilities.

Thanks for the chapter.

He was relocated to Vietnam then got hit by a grandma ridding a scooter, as a vietnamese myself this is too funny
maybe we can do some Isekai service as well

Aggregator gang
Finally a salaryman isekaied to do salaryman work !
This is just too funny I love it ! Thanks for translating !!!

Users who are viewing this thread