Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

@twinklecake
-has EA
-has all noble phantasm countermeasures
-can see future
-has all insane artifacts(like faster than light carriage, chain of heaven)
-wealth magnet

too arrogant and prideful to use them to full potential. got dog end in grail wars.
even a 5yr can do better than him.

Dex-chan lover
@DDosGaming 5-year-olds would be massively worse than him, actually. You got a little greedy with your hyperbole there. I recommend dialing it down to 10-year-olds next time.

More relevantly, though, you're talking about the version of him that emerged after being washed by all the world's evils made manifest, and quite literally at that. And he was still as coherent as you saw him there. And a lot of the behavior that got him killed came across as manufactured because they wrote his power level as being too high.

His attitude barring that, however? Maximum Overchad. Don't hate him 'cause you ain't him, son.

@twinklecake
*5yr in in anime i guess. i don't really like kids in life.

archer is prideful and stupid. the chad one is caster gill, after he failure and understand that he is not omnipotence.
he can talk intellectual because he has caster gil's memory. but never has enough wisdom to act upon it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Captedsword same i read manga to escape my broke ass life not be reminded of it seriously though holy shit that is a lot of gold bricks

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, this isn't even in the realm of dense. He literally was told moments before what the signficence of those cups were, then he hands one to her....and tells her he's going to sell the other.
I mean, come on....don't have us believe your character has some intelligence and then hit us with something that's hard to believe a dumbass would even do.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove you have a good point. But, keep in mind, she acted like he was trash from the jump. He had only been here a few weeks, max, so he doesn't see anything besides a business relationship. There's nothing that have him a reason as to why she would see him in a romantic light after trying to kill him on day one

Fed-Kun's army
@Cyoteblack
You're confused about one thing, who did what (and yes that is very important).
Your comment would be on point.....had she been the one to give him the cup. There would be no reason for him to think she meant that romantically due entirely to what you said. However, that's not what happened. Despite the horror of repeating myself, he was told the significance of those cups and then immediately hands one to her. Even if he doesn't think she sees him in a romantic light, it doesn't take much brains to realize that it can be seen that HE sees HER in a romantic light from his actions.
It's quite similar to buying a ring, being told by the clerk that it's an engagement ring and then just giving it to the female friend who came with you as a gift. It invites a misunderstanding, and one even the smallest amount of brain power could avoid. Simply give her a gift more fitting a business relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove he can be told the 'significance' of anything, in his culture it means nothing, she also has just mellowed a bit and doesnt even show any affection openly.

Also why are you bitching about chapter 14 on Chapter 15's discussion?

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove @Cyoteblack
I think there is an even more simple reason not to seperate the cups. Dumbass prides himself as being a business man, right? Then why did he seperate items that the merchant just finished explaining held a cultural value as gifts to a married couple? This isnt him just spitting on her maiden's heart, he just took a huge dump on part of their culture. That is something no self-respecting business man would do unless they were completely incompetent or intentionally making a statement. Kind of like buying knockoff golden items from a street merchant and presenting them as gifts to the king of the country known for their gold craftsmanship...

Am I the only one who's irked that the gold ingots are stacked upside down?
I am aware that movies or comics usually show them stacked as in the manga, but do you guys even know how annoying is it to pick them up if they are stacked like this?

Users who are viewing this thread