Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

"calamity is a natural disaster. it is comparable to a natural disaster. but it is not a natural disaster. it is a tangible disaster."

Dex-chan lover
"'Calamity' is a natural disaster.
It is comparable to a natural disaster.
But it is not a natural disaster."

Dafuq, that is so confusing

XL

Dex-chan lover
Hmm yes this impressive, impregnable, breathtaking wall is.... wait a minute they're all flying. What does that wall have to do with anything? XD

Dex-chan lover
@XL
Maybe like Kingdom rebuilding one, fortress as all out impregnable anti air batteries?
(dunno, just guessing ther)

Dex-chan lover
Im thinking, if MC will apply science, maybe he will create a sound vibrating device that will only heard by the wyvern affecting their eardrums and lost balance in the sky...

That is the worst description that they could give to the Calamity as a natural disaster. Just say "Sometimes a big strong monster makes other monters go on rampage" or some shit like that.
It doesnt make it less severe but at the very least its a more clear explanation.

Group Leader
@smercholeg They're only good for small to medium monsters, the crystals aren't large or powerful enough to stop a wyvern horde.

@welcome2atlantis True, but that wall is probably the only thing that is both long and tall enough to allow an army of archers and mages to hit the wyverns at their height.

I knew the last Shitennou would be a girl!! Totally called it!

You can so tell what Ulmander (welcome back best girl!) was thinking while kicking that wyvern. "DON'T TOUCH MY FUTURE HUSBAND YOU F***NG LIZARD!!"

Dex-chan lover
@Phyrexian_Dude Could be, or could mean something else. With the current info, and extrapolating using data from other series, it seems like a Calamity is when a natural disaster causes an unusual concentration of magic, creating either a horde of monsters, or one really powerful one, but it seems like this is a combination of the two, a seemingly infinite amount of wyverns with a Storm King Ghidorah at their back.

Double-page supporter
There is a lot of girls around you. Especially, people who is in the high rank position. I won't surprise if Our gundum demon king is also a girl who looks after MC. I don't think it's that predictable yet.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis From what I gathered, it's not always flying monsters. It changes depending on the cycle. And also, the higher up you are, the easier it is to hit said wyverns with projectiles and magic. Without literal aircraft and anti-airs I don't see why it's a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread