Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - The All-Out war

Dex-chan lover
As usual, feel free to comment if there are mistakes in this chapter.
Page 2, I feel like it'll look better if you make the center panel say "Demon Women" instead of "Demons Women". Of course, maybe each trait is meant to be read separately (they are demons and they are women), but given everything, I still have to side with "Demon Women".

Dex-chan lover
Haha there she is !!
Unlike some others Isekai adaptation this one has a real sense of pay off, glad to see its back !

Dex-chan lover
Real life AI abuse and kiting. What is this, Total War Warhammer?

Also why do some artist draw their dragons as humanoids? It looks so off and not even in the disturbing "hey this is clearly some monster" but rather, in the "eww" way.

Dex-chan lover
Real life AI abuse and kiting. What is this, Total War Warhammer?

Also why do some artist draw their dragons as humanoids? It looks so off and not even in the disturbing "hey this is clearly some monster" but rather, in the "eww" way.
AFAIK Humaniod shape has become a sign of "higher" evolution. Like the less terrifying monster a terrifying monster looks and the more human like the more scared you're supposed to be. I guess it's meant to show intelligence?

Idk. I think it only works for like humans that transform into Dragons. For literal monsters it does just feel "ew". Also this manga could totally change its name to "I got transported to another world and thought I was playing an action RPG but it turns out I'm playing a real time strategy RPG" 😂

Users who are viewing this thread