Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi

Seems quite funny for a mindless read. Never gonna be a konosuba and the like but quite good. Did a relatively decent translation considering the fact it seems like more of a small project that cant pay proof readers so in all alright for a small time isekai with a fun prenise

Good for a quick and fun read. Somethings just bend over and accommodate themselves for the MC, like the newt girl accepting him too soon, this applies for the other side characters but this is common in this kind of works.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how they focus on trading, management, and stuff. A bit refreshing might I say

The Demon Lord is quite dramatic even when talking about fairly mundane matters.

This is quite fun, glad there are authors out there that know how to do isekai well.

Double-page supporter
This manga is a gem,the mc is smart and demon lord is the nicest boss i ever seen

This manga is surprisingly refreshing. It weaves elements of corporate politics, economics, and strategy together. Not your average romcom for sure. Highly recommend!

7 stars, for now

This manga have potential, I'll wait for a while till it get little bit more mature

Very interesting, has a lot of well planned out worldbuilding and story building incorporated into it which I find refreshing!!

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, i found a cool looking badass demon king, not a typical loli you can found almost anywhere. I give this manga solid 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread