Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi

Gold King decision is wise,,
he bought magic stone with seemingly too much money, but he did that to create value for his Gold.

Gold itself don't have value especially if noone trade using Gold as form of payment.

@NaciremaMi you know, you say that like you know something...that said I can see it, maybe an old employee of his that got reincarnated or something, or maybe boss, who knows

the title says the mc is not op but its an isekai.
its trash every isekai mc needs to have op mc
jk fuck that it just makes the story trash and uninteresting and mc in those types of manga/novesls are just boring.
i havent read this yet but it sounds interesting and the comments say its good it.

i want more😀
this is good😀
this should be every week😒
thanks for the trasalation😃😃😀

Do you know what's more powerful than entire military??
Logistic and Economy

Army without food and equipment,, cannot march, let alone fight

This MC isn't OP as if able to wipe out half battalion alone,,
but OP on knowledge, experience and more importantly, Trustworthy.

As working young adult, i can get why Demon Lord choose him to be one of Heavenly General, not advisor nor minister, but straight Heavenly General.

1 heavenly general can lead an army to invade a city,, but MC can lead entire nation economic and entire militarily logistic.
The position alone give MC enough relation, influence, power, respect and importantly, freedom to extent degree.

In newer chapter, Author give a glimpse what happen if economic held by wrong person, the pig merchant.
Imagine that happen during wartime.
That pig merchant will become or create liability even fatal weakness for Demon Nation.

Fed-Kun's army
@sweatyman123
The thing that annoys me is that they could be so much better. And this is coming from an isekai fanboy. Its actually one of my favorite types; after scifi and traditional fantasy series.

Granted I am an isekai fanboy so I can still enjoy them even unless they are absolute trash level of bad. But even I can see that the quality has dropped. Way too many of them do the overpowered comedy routine or the overpowered character who wants a quiet life trope. Even for people who enjoy isekai, most of these are just entertainment junk food you read once and forget about a little while after.
The big problem with these series is that there is no conflict. So why not have the conflict be political or have prerequisites for the op power to be used. To be honest, the biggest issue I see in Isekai is that everything is getting so tropey, that its hard to differentiate between series at times.

Group Leader
This is great. MC's actually smart and isn't a dud. On top of that it's interesting to read unlike other isekai's I've read before and hooks me in. 10/10

Interesting

MC have the most powerful abilities,, knowledge, experience, soft skills and personality.

Tho personality is too stretch on few ways, lol

Dex-chan lover
There's no way in hell a normal corporate slave salaryman like MC has this level of God-like business sense. Who is he really??

Users who are viewing this thread