Salaryman no Fushigi na Dungeon - Ch. 1

How’s the MC look so young? I thought he would look dead since he a normal salaryman.

By normal, I mean working overtime 7 days a week with no breaks

Well apparently phone flashlight can be used as flash grenade. This shit is dumb.

How I see it, loophole one, world resets when he dies, dont save, kill tiger again, get more of its abilities, repeat, repeat, repeat, you can max your level, max your abilities, get infinite points, just never save

Fed-Kun's army
Last page resume: Cringe. Edgy.

@G01dmaster Perseverance remained after his death, which means that it's just chapter 1 and you already broke the game. But will the author do it? I don't think so.

The way he reacts is hilariously bad. Getting angry like the waiter got his order wrong 3 times and then getting bored after being eaten alive multiple times. Definitely not having high hopes for this.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. A salaryman in an isekai. With the power to rewind time upon death. Totally an 'unrivaled story'. This isn't even worth reading if they paid me.

Dex-chan lover
I cant say I like the story (because there is no progression, for example we never see the final choice) is like 60 pages of how a 15 years old salary man, NEVER explain: his stressed salary life, how was his first time reaching the cave, how being a gamer react sloppy to that hell and finally be confused to simply geek things and fantasy weird common troupes (is like if he get in the anime SAO or GATE situation he would probably die but by being dump)

Users who are viewing this thread