Salman

This is the best manga I read this year I'm not kidding this is a masterpiece lol

aBoG0zlW_700w_0.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
jesus christ. At first it seems silly as fuck but then it gets a bit fucked. His mom randomly gets married to this unknown guy and forced to move away from his home and has to live with this guy he doesnt know. On top of that his mom is pregnant with twins. And to make it even worse he has a stupid fucking name now and he gets bullied constantly for 3+ years.

True masterpiece, I shed tears from the sheer aura of grace emanated from this manga. Just fantastic, absolutely beautiful.

In contention of being the greatest work of fiction of all time, 'Salman' is a stroke of literary genius that epitomizes human evolution and reaches for heights never achieved before by any other in the manga industry. How such a master stroke is not rated a perfect 10 should be considered blasphemy as such a literary master work can not be appropriately comprehended by the masses. Phenomenal storytelling told from the perspective of the character Masterba Shion that leaves the audience asking questions about how a man can ejaculate with such accuracy and to such an awe-inspiring degree. This abstract work of fiction should be praised and viewed as mankind's greatest achievement. 10/10, a stroke of genius.

How beautiful... a family can be two dads and a fishman. What a touching and lovely story.

Users who are viewing this thread