Salt Friend

Aggregator gang
I don't even know when I even followed this but boi, it seems hella fine
It kinda reminds me of 'Secret Love(Chinese one)' and 'Can't defy the lonely girl' for some reason
It's kinda Ironic that both of them are romance comics while this one isn't for all I know

Found this by chance and it seems like a fun read. Whether it's about friendship of romance, I don't mind. As long as it's entertaining/interesting, I'll keep up the support.

I'm looking forward to seeing more!

AWWWM THIS IS SO CUTE!!! ; v; i really like it, jajaja the story is really peaceful and cute. I can wait for the next chapters, thank you so much for your work! 😍

the title remembers me tsukishima and thats why im here,but its actually a really good story

The translated synopsis from caihongman.com says "The hero is a bad teenager on the surface, but secretly he cried because of other people's comments. He happened to be seen by the male second. He was attacked on the surface, and turned into suffering..."
This is the original page for more info --> https://www.caihongman.com/mh/2163.html
It was rlly weird because literally nowhere you look regarding this comic has a synopsis, I only found this because of another comment.

cute! a little chaotic but in a fun way—kind of reminds me of 19 days, including the style a bit too! 👌

Group Leader
Hello, this is Gine Y the translator. The tag has been fixed now (Shounen Ai tag added) as I checked several Chinese sites and found that this manhua was tagged "bara". The "bara" tag in Chinese means BL so it's confirmed "Salt Friend" is BL/Shounen Ai. However, as this manhua is from mainland China so their romance will not be explicit (because of a strict censorship in China). If you're okay with a bromance story with BL undertone, you can continue reading.

Users who are viewing this thread