Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Seven Demon Gods

Aggregator gang
@Arazy they didn't say all the demon lords were males, or even by extension straight, so.. Maybe a demon king has a particular taste

Aggregator gang
The moment I saw it was genderswapt, I was about to drop it....but I chose not to, at the moment its really good.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri bait...

CAN I CONSIDER IT ONE, DESPITE THE CIRCUMSTANCES?!

Fed-Kun's army
@jasty i have a VERY strong suspicion that the girl was the demons original target, when the demon killed the dude, it assumed "person killed, target aquired" and then the demon god reincarnate the "soul" that was captured into their world using the body pre-made to look like their target ...

could also be that both of them died and merged into one, who knows

@Arazy @prince2012 the demon gods reincarnate people to break them, the only reason most are girls is because the demon gods have a preference for them, that doesnt mean they ONLY want to break girls

this should have been obvious from chapter 1 since the corrupted ones are MALE, and it was CLEARLY stated that they are reincarnators too :/

Group Leader
@Nari I personally don’t think corrupted ones have genders anymore. The first one that attack matatsu seemed to be happy she was a man on the inside, so maybe that indicates it used to be a woman? Who knows... hard to tell after only 5 chapters

Aggregator gang
I really love Percy. Also you guys don't get it, Manatsu's power is definitely Y U R I F I C A T I O N

Fed-Kun's army
@Lee-Nyan there was a scene that showed a man when they mentioned them becomming a corrupted

i think him becoming happier at that statement was a meme in relation to the whole "trap" thing.... you know.... how people say "the dicc only makes it better"
it also wouldnt make sense what you said since he was going to r*pe manatsu before she said she was a man on the inside, he could also be gay.... but i can assure you, he was a man

Group Leader
@Nari most houkousha are female, Cursed ones are corrupted Houkousha. Probability would suggest that most Cursed Ones were female. It makes sense because like Kikyō said, they are only driven on instinct and desire. I can assure you, that Cursed One is no longer a man or a woman, but a beast. A thing. All translations of the demons and cursed ones call them “things”, not people.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lee-Nyan im aware, im commenting on the assumption that one must have been female if they get hornier from the mention of them being male on the inside, everything points to them originally being male, even the clothes they are wearing are clearly male knightwear

Dex-chan lover
I only just noticed that the brand looks kinda like the black knight
And hes a literal nice guy that wants to protect everyone
So basically his ability is being a white knight

amazing

Double-page supporter
Hmm, that was kinda cool. I knew something was odd about this demon god. Makes me wonder if MC will be like tis avatar/apposile at one stage. Feel like this demon god could be against the 7 others. I don think it the brand hurting was anything major, just some after effects from the magic uses ?. A bit of pain doesnt hurt anybody......
That girl that showed up is kinda fishie tho. Appears now after hearing of the power.
Oh and none of the souls he saved had the balls to say thank you ? Snobs.

@Nakanowatari yeah, I feel like I keep asking, but author has forgotten about her already. Starting ti make it pointless.

@Nari yeah, I was thinking both of them died and merged into one. That was my original assumption. theory when it started. But as I mentioned, author hasnt given us zip for anything. Its been ignored.

Group Leader
What is even the point of the whole gender bender subplot if they're gonna make the MC so meek he might as well's been a girl to begin with?!?!
Like, I don't even dislike gender bender (in fact I like it if done right). It's just that the characterization renders the whole thing essentially meaningless.

Users who are viewing this thread