Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

Double-page supporter
@Lee-Nyan
Do you honestly think Mangaka visits an English illegal pirate website to find their works translated and then take the time to browse the english comments for constructive criticism?
Completely irrelevant, it's impossible for someone to read all critique of their work, but critique must exist nonetheless. It also opens discussions and can help other creative people dissect their own work through a newly discovered lens.

Being able and allowed to critique anything, anywhere has an inherent value. Besides, this whole "if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing" attitude is poison, trying to get someone IRL to genuinely critique your work is often like pulling teeth because they think your feelings or ego will take a hit.
Also saying shit like “low IQ” and “wish to be the little girl” makes it clear that you’ve been on 4Chan for long enough to grow out of it but haven’t so...
If you just want to cede the argument in my favor and focus on specific wording that may or may not have hit a bit too close to home, that's fine too.

The fact that I feel the need to comment is bad.

@Lee-Nyan , @Degernase is correct.

Being able and allowed to critique anything, anywhere has an inherent value. Besides, this whole "if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing" attitude is poison, trying to get someone IRL to genuinely critique your work is often like pulling teeth because they think your feelings or ego will take a hit.
No matter what you want to say, this is simply true.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and is allowed to speak them.

If it would have been "This is so fucking trash, mangaka should just kill himself", then yeah, that would be bad.
But that is not what this is, this is just giving a simple opinion.

What I'm saying is, to me this manga is like this one where both MC and his house gets isekaid (can't find its name) after which a bunch of "female warriors" attack him cause they feel a magic presence. One by one they're easily defeated. And they all piss themselves. Does this really affect the plot in any way? No, not in the slightest. So the only conclusion I'm left to draw is that the mangaka is just very into watersports. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just calling it as I see it.

@Degernase I think you were talking about https://mangadex.org/title/27467/ore-no-ie-ga-maryoku-spot-datta-ken-sundeiru-dake-de-sekai-saikyou .

Contributor
tbh i'm here for the dark souls vibe this comic has. The gender bender part has little influence on the plot so eh, i can ignore it

Double-page supporter
@KamiKoroshi
I think you were talking about https://mangadex.org/title/27467/ore-no-ie-ga-maryoku-spot-datta-ken-sundeiru-dake-de-sekai-saikyou
Oh yeah that's the one.

@ActingRikka
The gender bender part has little influence on the plot so eh, i can ignore it
Pretty much my opinion on the matter as well. My follow-up critique is simply "Then why include in?".
If you're bringing such a major setting to the story it should ideally be for a purpose, if it did play a bigger role I might end up liking the manga less or possibly even more (depending on how it's handled), but that's besides the point.

That's why I brought up those other two manga as examples "Yakuza Reincarnation" and "Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou".
In Yakuza Reincarnation the whole premise, character and plot development hinges on the fact that an old yakuza boss got genderbent into the body of a princess, otherwise it would be a completely different manga and since it's already amazing as is, removing the genderbending would be a terrible thing.

However that's not the case with this manga, just like if the watersports were not present in "Ore no le ga.. etc." nothing about the story would be different. Using occam's razor leads me to the conclusion that they're elements of their stories simply because it's a kink of the mangaka (not that there's anything wrong with that), but unless you're of the same persuasion as the mangaka these things will at best add nothing to your enjoyment and at worst reduce your enjoyment. So authors should think twice when adding things to a story if they provide no substance.

@Crankeddt That's a trope that I really dislike in genderswap. Why even have it be genderswap if you just ignore it? Also, genderswapped characters doing a 180 in personality, habits, values, etc. every time it's convenient is also dumb af. Like the "I'm a girl now, so I guess I like guys *blush*" bullshit.

That said, this manga is dope, even if it was elements I dislike, the tension it creates and the way it subverts the normal battle manga tropes is nice. I wish it wasn't on an every two months schedule.

Dex-chan lover
@grandartillery it’s mostly rape bait cause once you get raped and they cum inside or something you lose the ability to revive something about stealing their souls you can revive again if somebody killed the monster that stole your soul.

This is Dark soul of Manga, but different gender and stories

Edit: SORRY, my mistake.. it more to Code Vein then dark soul... there element of hot bath to restore, and Anime character design ( i mean the 'plot')

Aggregator gang
I am rly glad this manga still gets updates. The art and story as just sooo good.

Aggregator gang
Omg. this is totally like Angle Beats XD. I don't know why I haven't heard or thought of that until now.

Users who are viewing this thread