Samurai in Another World - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
My words this chapter was better than I hoped.
This manga is just damn amazing!
Also did she just find a way to speedrun to teh demon lord?
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
"Pretty wild one even for 'her own world'"...oh Circe, my sweet summer child.

Double-page supporter
Damn she got so backed into a corner, she had to use domain expansion.

Aggregator gang
Our little heroine is incredible. I want to see her go apeshit and destroy the Witch. That last panel is awesome, to think that the mighty Witch can show such desperate faces! I can't wait for the next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Bit*h thought she's turning Ginko into a monster is the greatest joke I've ever seen. She's already a monster herself! :kek:

Guys, don't forget to join the subreddit at r/IsekaiSamurai, let's keep the community growing!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, she probably hates it the most. Getting turned into a monster means she is likely stronger than her human self, which makes it even harder to die a warrior's death.
But if she is turned into a Demon, then a lot more people will challenge her to a fight to the death... so it's not all bad.

Dex-chan lover
Probably she's probably gonna turn into an Oni, which if it stays true to Japanese folklore that witch girl is fucked.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that circe will manage to trap ginko in that Dark Prison, thinking that will be the end of Ginko. (LMAO.) Thus saving Circe for a later fight.

But IMO, would be better if Ginko offs Circe right now (Sad backstory? Don't Care! Die!), and then cheerfully hops into the Dark Prison since it looks promising.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the elf nun is getting turned into a succubus, gotta respect the classic tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread