Sangatsu wa Ore-sama ni Narimasu

3C

A nice twist on the pygmalion concept. The teacher and student dynamic is the star here, and it stays platonic and hilarious for the manga. As far as side characters go I think the only one that should have never been added was Takae. He just brought the whole manga down and should have never been a part of the main group.

awwww its oveerrrrrr

thanks for the hardwork this whole time! i enjoy it very much!!💕💕

Did this seriously just end with all everything just barely not coming together? I hate the people who cancelled this awesome manga.

That was the most disappointing ending ever.
Couldn't you have at least ended the manga with a confession..?
It was fun to read before the ending though and it felt like it was building up really well until to that point.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that this was axed, the dynamic the main duo had was hilarious, and the side characters were a lot of fun as well.

Once again an actual good rom-com ends without any relationship development. :(

Still good while it lasted.

Contrary to what people here seem to think, I think the series got axed because the female main character love interest is too much of a side character and they dont really have that much of a chemistry.

I love this one. Its satire is gold star awesome and the characters are hilarious. Konkichi is a really funny guy, though I'll admit his humor's a bit one note, the interactions his characters share are always pretty unique and a real pleasure to read about. I don't know why this one's rated so low at 7.5... but ah well. Shame it was ended so soon, but I kind of get it. A drama/slice of life like this only has so much steam in the engine when the premise is mostly based on goofy antics and character friction, rather than an over arcing plot like romance, some great conflict, or a goal. There is romance present, but it very much comes off as a back drop to the comedy, the misunderstandings, and the flailing awkwardness of the protagonist.

Still, I gave it a 10/10, if only because my bias for Konkichi's humor is undeniable.

this is such a gem. the ending was a bit underwhelming and a tiny bit too open for my liking but this still made my heart happy. once again konkichi's humour is top notch. this manga made me giggle so much that my parents thought i was broken in the head. rated 10/10 bc the art and the humor was just amazing. even tho the ending was sad i definitely recommend reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread