Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 124 - Saotome Senshu, Yes

Dex-chan lover
Binged this in one night, alternating between squeeing like a little girl and punching my pillow. What a great read.

Dex-chan lover
An ending I'm quite happy about, yet I can't stop feeling melancholic...
This manga is so good! 9/10

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Mizuguchi Naoki-san and Cyan Steam Scans for the manga! It was a wonderful read!

Tokyo 2020. An event that happened. Yeah. For sure.
At any rate I had a good time with this, even with the rushed conclusion, everything that needs to happen, happened. And the couple were well developed enough.
Could had more fluff chapters tho. The axe is mighty however. Oh well.

amazing ending. too bad covid hit irl and this olympics didn't happen until later. Gotta say its hard thinking about the 2020 olympics. My best friend was going to compete in the 2020 olympics for USA. He was a triathlete. Covid hit, and he came home instead. While he was back he went free diving by himself (he was spearfishing), and went missing out at sea. We never found his body. I miss that mf. I still think that damn, if covid never happened, he wouldn't have come home and went diving that day and would have competed in the olympics instead. He lived by the quote: "everyday is a blessing" and I think yae-san and satoru would also like that quote.

I knew it. That was their child. I am sad that it ended but its a bit of a happy one for everyone I'd say. The school made use of their relationship, other people moved on, and they did get married and further beyond.
No, tsukishima is satoru's last name, and yea is he first name. So yea tsukishima is her new name

This is such a good read omgggggg i'm so glaaaaad i finally read this after abandoning it for years 😭😭 thank youuu sooo much to the translation team for bringing this manga to us. Much much love to you alll ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm waking up in 4 and a half hours. Just binged this in one or two days (honestly can't remember at this point). Was it worth it? Hell yeah it was

Users who are viewing this thread