Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 9 Ch. 105 - Saotome Senshu, Taking A Picture

Double-page supporter
@Poklamez theres not much the manga can explain about it, its just part of their culture which like i said is very much conservative especially in the older generation so no surprise in this manga its the principal and older folks like him who are so adamant that their school star stay pure. Maybe in the future when these old foggies die things will change but then again ive seen many young men preach the importance of purity for their favorite idols.

I mean just look at Japan's declining birth rate and stagnant economy! Even though their ideology is literally pushing them towards extinction they hold on to it to dear life which I have no personal qualms about. Everyone has the right to choose their own destiny even if it leads to their own demise...

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234 Declining birth rates have nothing to do with conservatism, countries with very liberal views on sex are also failing to meet sustainable birth rates. The only reason that Japan has it so bad is that they aren't bolstering their population and therefore economy with immigration, which is probably a wise decision for a tiny island nation with a homogeneous culture and people.

Double-page supporter
@Crystalball it’s not the sole reason but it’s most definitely a factor. Yes I kno many European countries are also facing the same issue as well, and even America has the same issue but those countries are offset by their immigration policy being more liberal. Japan obviously is the opposite on this and on top of that even their conservative culture more or less discourages the desire for young people to start families primarily women. I mean this is a country where they actually have women only train cars if you can read in betweeb the lines. Women don’t wanna be stuck being subservient to men by staying home takin care of children when they can excerise liberties their mothers were probably limited in. So to say that their conservative values do not have a hand to play for the current situation their is pretty wrong...Their is no perfect culture on this planet no matter how successful a people maybe.

Dex-chan lover
declining birth rates aren't necessarily a bad thing. as long as it stays above the death rate then a decline is a good thing, having a steady population instead of a constantly increasing one lets things like jobs also even out. wont need more jobs because more people aren't being added to the worker pool, instead new ones will be added at the same rate old ones retire.

decline just means "less then before"

Double-page supporter
@starburst98 I guess I wasn’t clear on wat I meant by declining birth rates. Japan’s population make up is also growing older to the point where their will be more retirees than young people if things continue as they are now. Don’t get me wrong it hasn’t hit a critical point yet but that is the current trend. So in this case yes declining birth rates are not a good thing....especially for a country that isn’t to keen on loosening their immigration policy, which is how Western countries have offset theirs....

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234 There is a direct correlation between women gaining more "liberties" (socially encouraged responsibility to be a wage slave) and the birth rate declining in every country where you see the effect. Recovering from the overpopulation of the baby boom isn't a bad thing though, except for governments and corporations who want eternally increasing taxation and profits and will import low-cost workers to gain such.

Double-page supporter
@Crystalball your right about that! When women gain liberties birth rates naturally decline which is a good thing in some cases unfortunately not for Japan. There laws have changed but social attitudes towards women haven’t which isn’t unusual since in the west similar cases are seen. Tho it’s pretty bad in the Far East like China, Korea, and Japan where woman over 30 are labeled “leftover women/brides” which doesn’t speak well to them solving their issues internally...

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234 This is too political and offtopic for me. I'll just say that you are completely wrong about everything you believe because you think human nature can be shaped by social attitudes.

Double-page supporter
@Crystalball haha I really agree wit ur approach! I’m sure your also wrong about everything and your clear biases are blinding you from reality.😁

@firefox1234 you ever wonder if we all just like talking about anime waifu's instead of having someone in the comments using metal gymnastics to join him in his quest to fuck and have kids.

Dex-chan lover
0e24810bc6.png

Users who are viewing this thread