Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu

Kudos for author to end it nicely than dragging that will tarnish the manga it self.

Dex-chan lover
@Agni
Twas already tarnished by having really dumb characters, and really pointless drama.
Otherwise, agreed.

Well... Thank GOD that this is finally over! Now I can try to forget how much I enjoyed this vanilla series.

After all... an evil, wicked, nasty, perverted, cynical old curmudgeon like me can't have his low and seedy reputation ruined by people finding out how this series attracted a heartless and unemotional senile old bastard like me.

Yep! I'm glad it's done and over with so I can put the shame of loving this series behind me!

(By the way... Is Mizuguchi Naoki going to create another manga series...?)

What a shitty ending. It didn't resolve any of its plot threads and ended with a "oh, but what potential!" ending. God, why did I bother following this...

Dex-chan lover
Finally done, huh? I really enjoyed this one, and while i think there was room for more, I'd rather have it go out early than drag on.

Also that last page was dope as fuck, the ring, her taking his name? Hell yeah.

Shame tho, where will I get my weekly fix of abs?

8/10

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it got axed but it sure feels like it, is a decent ending and everything but it could have gone a bit longer, explained more plot points and closed with everything done.

Oh I love this manga !!
A part of me is sad to see it finish but I think the end is pretty good and it was the good lenght.

I'm curious to see the next manga of Mizuguchi Naoki now ^^

Good final chapter, but it feels like the ending was sudden. The ending should have been about a dozen or so chapters ago (and cut away all the filler), or it should have been built up a little more.

Normally don't mind endings with time skips like this, but more could've been done to flesh it out. It's way to abrupt. Really disappointing. But still an overall good series.

E-N

Would have loved some more fluff around the end. Not sure if the author was losing steam or was unsure how to fill the college years before the 2020 Olympics rolled around. Getting a good ending chapter was nice but there was so much potential skipped over.

Still is was a rather fun read with finding in right before the last chapter was translated.

I feel like we could have gotten maybe 1 or 2 more fluff pieces before this abrupt ending but overall a great read. Maybe we'll get a special chapter (or even a doujin would be fine) to fill in the time gaps later on.

Dex-chan lover
Just really sweet and drama free. A lil shallow maybe but its charming and funny and will almost never hurt your feelings

Users who are viewing this thread