Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu

Dex-chan lover
@PervySageChuck I remember you from Batoto! Your comments are always a welcome sight!

PervySageChuck has graced MangaDex with his sublime presence! What a legend!
Also, that Vol. 5 cover...

Fed-Kun's army
@mangasaviour
Muscular women fetish is a thing, you're safe.

@Xical
Not sure, but there are familiar avatars in the comment sections. Particularly PSC and PLG, I remember these two.

Dex-chan lover
ARGH, this shit again? We're like three for four on tomboy athlete series where the guy gets an inferiority complex.

Dex-chan lover
Not a big deal I wouldn't think. Tie it back--it's not like boxing has grappling, nobody's gonna pull it.

Aggregator gang
Jaegrqualm: You haven't finished reading then. He doesn't. He knows where he stands (especially with Saotome), sure, but he still tries anyway and doesn't give up. He even made it to the Inter-High. His thing is he puts others before himself, even if it hurts him in the long run. Everyone likes and respects him, even if they tease him a little.

There is a difference for a 8 year old kid and an 16 year old kid. He obviously like Satome and knows she can kick his ass, in fact he is more worried about being a distraction and wants to make her better.

Double-page supporter
Oh he saw alright. Thanks to you he saw the only pair he cared about that day. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
"Uwaaaaaaaahhhhh!"
... This is gonna be good.

Users who are viewing this thread