Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu

Dex-chan lover
Stan-Miller is not the scanlator Mangadex needs but the one we deserve.

tenor.gif

Does the chick that joins in at chapter 10/11 go away or am I gonna have to drop this for good?

Dex-chan lover
I just want to know if they have finally kissed yet...

Dex-chan lover
Am I one of the few people who really likes Konno Mito? I think she is one of the best parts of the series to be honest, besides those abs of course.

Good manga and all. But there’s a small slip.

Okay so Chapter 64.

Before this, it’s made obvious that Tsukishima had met Saotome while they were kids, but that he had never known she was a girl, a lá stereotypical tomboyish-childhood-friend style. But then in Chapter 64, it’s shown that he knew she was a girl from the start. So the conflict that had existed for a few chapters beforehand suddenly becomes meaningless, as he had known from the start and he simply didn’t remember this obviously important part in both of their lives. Easily the worst and most contradictory backstory I have read yet.

It’s still really good and I like the characters. It’s just that one part irks the hell out of me.

Double-page supporter
Idk how people can drop this series, the main pair is solid as fug and the side characters are pretty entertaining...

I do not find abs attractive nor do I find manly women attractive...

its even worse if its a girly boy.

This is just so confusing...

Dex-chan lover
@RadioForrest
Most of the annoying characters fall into the backdrop, the more the main couple develop their relationship.
For me, the best of the bunch is the principle. He was such a poorly added "villain", a character that's entire purpose was to make sure the main-couple would never become a couple. God forbid, a romance manga would have romance.

It's a good thing the author got his wits about him, and buggered off all of these annoying characters the moment the main-couple actually went somewhere. The principle wasn't needed to stall development and cause needless, redundant conflict -- and what's-her-face-girl didn't really need to push them to be together as bluntly.
They are all still there, but they are not as much of a factor in the story as in the start. I don't recall when she goes from an active match-maker, to a mere spectator, though.

How this is rated 8.65 blows my f#cking dick off dumbest f#cking sh$t I've ever wasted my time reading. To each his own and this sh$ts garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see these covers, the first thing I think of is:
'If the washing machine ever breaks down in the Saotome household, they'll just use her abs.'

Users who are viewing this thread