Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu

Aggregator gang
Oooooh those rumors....you just know the old fart and old bitty are gonna cause problems.

Fed-Kun's army
For real though, that Cyan Steam recruitment page has been saying "Rerucruiting" for a while now and I just can't even.

Double-page supporter
@Sosiah End of the day opinions are just simply opinions, no reason to take ratings seriously ive seen weirder ratings on this site....

Aggregator gang
@HonkDad: Old Fat Motherfucker's Response: "Nooooooooooooo!!!! MY dreams!!! MY ambitions!!!! This is all about meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Aggregator gang
since i caught up to date to this in about 3 days, does anybody have recommendations for similar types of romances ? (also open to ones that maybe not similar but you think are good)

I haven’t read this manga yet so I can’t be certain, but based on the plot synopsis it seems like Nisekoi would be similar (though it has a harem element)

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! God no, NOOOOOOOOO!

This can't turn into a twisted love triangle. That would be a massacre to my feelings.

Aggregator gang
Where this is going is just dumb, she thinks the result of a match would change his mind about who he likes.. as if he's after the best lioness for his protection...

She wins, he'll be in Satome's corner. Satome wins he'll be worried for her but with a smile on his face looking at Satome.

Aggregator gang
@DrFoob: Not even close. It's kinda Slice-of-Lifey, sure, but this manga has an ab fetish. No fan service and no harem element. It's actually pretty adorable.

Dex-chan lover
why does the japanese flag shows as the south korea flag???

Group Leader
@FireCamp

You might like Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki.

https://mangadex.org/title/11189/fujiyama-san-wa-shishunki

It's about the romance between a short guy and a tall muscular girl (the Fujiyama-san of the title). She's the star of her middle-school volleyball team but that's not the core of the story. They're a very dorkish couple similar to the two in Saotome Senshu, very funny and sweet at the same time.

Another "abs" girl story is Koukou Kyuuji Zawa-san (disclaimer: I scanlated a bunch of the chapters for this one.)

https://mangadex.org/title/7207/koukou-kyuuji-zawa-san

Miyakozawa-san is a girl member of a top-rated high-school baseball team, quite tall and fit, taking her training seriously. There's no romance though.

this is just plain adorable wholesome goodness don't expect hajime no ippo but its still a serviceable cute romance and i'm fine with that

Users who are viewing this thread