Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!?

Fed-Kun's army
Why cant I take my eyes off the screen, my hand just keeps clicking...

And does someone know if the "Onee-san"is virgin? Cuz man? She is really agressive torwards Saotome....(yeah, now call me the "virgin maniac")

@Galder it is not a fetish, i junt wouldn´t want a girl, a girlfriend that passed through another men hands, and why sadly? is it sad want a pure girl? a untouched girl? jeez, i bet i'd like an experienced girl that already had experience with 2 5 man yeah?

Dex-chan lover
@Ocriador24 what's not a fetish about that when you choose someone not based on your feelings, but with how many men she slept? lmfao

and why does everyone have to be so small-minded to assume that if someone is not a virgin she's a slut by default?

and these two things i mentioned above are what makes this so sad.

@Galder dya really think i would choose someone just cuz she is a virgin? (If i thought like that i would choose any virgin girl in the world bro) I have to love her first, and i know that if she already had sex she is not necessary a slut, but, i would rather prefer a virgin girl, a pure girl, i am a virgin bro! I'll give her all my "first" times!!, and why cant i ask for my partner give me her "first" too?? When in get in a relationship, like marriage, or a really serious relationship it is a bargain, you give and you receive, if it is not lime this it doesnt work(self experience)

It is not a fetish bro, everyone at the moment just thinks " lets have sex", and just throw away their first time what should just be given to someone who promisse stay by her side forever man, like....marriage.

@Galder and, despite all of the thing i already told ya i would really hate the ideia of imagining that another man put his hands on my beloved woman, bro, it is like being NTR'ed by her Ex from the past(kidding 🤣🤣)

Dex-chan lover
@Ocriador24 yeah, i guess with you it's not a fetish anymore, but an obsession. and while the thought to stay "pure" until marriage may be nice, it doesn't mean that everyone else just throws away their first time without thought. differences could have arisen after years in a wholesome relationship that just couldn't be bridged and then both parties went their separate ways in search of new partners. stuff happens. while i know like 1 or 2 old couples that were actually parted due to death (meaning they were married 60+ years), it doesn't happen very often. especially not in these times.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this another garbage with lost of fan service but next to none romance?

Dex-chan lover
As a guilty-pleasure indulgence, Saotome Shimai hits just right. While plenty lewd enough to stir the beast within, it's also genuinely funny and cute, with appealing characters and enough self-awareness to keep the trash smelling fresh.

Chapter six's long sequence of (best girl) Takinami Lemon "playing with her phone" is a series high point. While we see only her face, the heat is palpable. The result is cleverly suggestive, amusing and arousing in equal measure, and completely true to the character.

Despite the wit evident in such moments, the storytelling is basic to the point of laziness. Most events exist only to enable ecchi, and there's little progress from one arc to the next. That said, each individual chapter is well structured, balancing jokes, fanservice and character business with occasional bits of lowkey plot development.

The art, on the other hand, is great. It's sharp, uncluttered, amusing and hot as hell. It also perfectly complements the writing, keeping the vibe light, sweet and sexy throughout.

I understand why those seeking more substantial - or less shamelessly puerile - fare might take a pass, but for me, unpretentious charm goes a long way. On that score, the Saotome Sisters deliver. Undemanding fans of good-natured sex comedy should be well pleased.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread