Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!?

Dex-chan lover
@Ramonivandy there was a collaboration chapter on valentine's day (featuring characters of both series), which was published in weekly shonen jump and a week later on shonen jump + (uncensored). they only translated the censored version sadly (to be found in the yuragi section).

Aggregator gang
@Galder: That's a collaboration effort, not a shared universe. "Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai" has the same thing for "Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san" but that doesn't make them a shared universe either.
This is clearly a mistake.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze Some of the Saotome manga characters visit the Yuragi-inn. So they're basically in the same world and timeline. And I personally deem anything not contradicting the main storylines as canon. Just my two cents though. And did bokutachi wa benkyou really have a collaboration chapter and not only two shared spreads?

@lightingcloud dafuq has that to do with op and db?? never been any collaboration between those so far (not that i know of anyway).

Dex-chan lover
About the shared universe, well it's just my speculation, but the author for this and Yuragi-sou probably friends and they probably decided to announce something like "my manga and my friend's manga on the same universe!" on social media/media, hence the shared universe.

"Is this true?!"
I don't know, it's just speculation.

Dex-chan lover
@lightingcloud i thought you meant a collaboration between saotome and db and op. if db and op had one with each other, then i don't give a damn about that since it's beside the point anyway.

but you clearly didn't read (or maybe understand) what i wrote above regarding contradictions. since op and db are set in two different universes and even timelines (pirate age vs modern times), any interaction between characters from these two mangas contradicts with at least the op storyline as op does not feature any time- and/or interplanetary travel (at least none that i know of).

but both yuragi and saotome are situated in japan in the 21st century (unspecified year in both cases). so it's clearly thinkable that saotome's characters travel to yukemuri town and visit the inn. and since nothing but the usual shenanigans happened, neither of the stories are affected in the long run. so there is nothing preventing them from sharing the same universe. as usual this is purely subjective. just form your own opinion and that's that.

Dex-chan lover
Nice covers and even nipples are inside the chapters. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contributor
I just realized.

Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san (Shared universe)

I mean, if you want to be technical, that was a crossover. If that's true, then Nisekoi, Ore Monogatari, and Haikyuu also share a universe.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy there's been a long and quite pointless discussion about this earlier. just look at older comments. no need to bring up this crap again.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the awful censoring in the raws? Is there a censored version and an uncensored one or am I going to put up with the girls' entire body being censored from now on?

Aggregator gang
Shared with universe with yuragi-sou no yuuna-san how?

I was questioning myself at first, but this manga is really good. The art is pretty and smooth, the situations with the characters are absurdly funny, and the characters themselves are diverse enough to savor each taste you might have. Feels good to enjoy a quality ecchi manga.

Users who are viewing this thread