Saraba, Yoki Hi - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
They finally crossed the line! Thanks for translating it, so after this only 33.5 is left?

Dex-chan lover
FAST- I mean how did they enter the house? spare key? sure. Well i guess all thats left is the post credit, hope it will satisfy me

Dex-chan lover
Reading back chapter 1 to see the whole scene i now just realize how scuffed his eyes were

Dex-chan lover
236d1544703f1b9b112799d66b689210fcbd65486b4649584c2832b63f3d192e_1.webp

Dex-chan lover
IT'S ENDING!!!!!!!!!! whoa it's been such a wild, WILD ride guys. the rollercoaster of the emotion, damn

It's done!!! (Well except for 33.5) Thank you so much for the translation!!
I'm so glad that they finally did it. I need it more of them getting lovey dovey.

fhq

so... was that it? They fuck and pretend to be married. That doesn't resolve very much tbh

Dex-chan lover
so... was that it? They fuck and pretend to be married. That doesn't resolve very much tbh
It does though. I mean, that was always the question--were they going to do that and damn the torpedoes, or were they going to back away and say "No, that would be crazy and against all of society". Up to that point yes, they'd already been sorta doing something a bit like that, but with reservations where that was seen as kind of a temporary solution, and neither was really confident that the other would be willing to make it permanent.
The point isn't that they did something unexpected, the point is that they committed all the way, and that was their resolution of the central conflict. They didn't find a new approach, they found their resolve and saw each other's love.

Dex-chan lover
They didnt face their mother together? Their best friend?
Come on, at least show a page of their reaction.
Solve the issue, please. Dont just go alabama and yippee kiyay out of them.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe I'm kind of braindead here because I'm reading this right before bed, but what's the significance of the last part here being identical ch. 1?

Their new beginning is the same as before, only this time they're truly committed to each other so it's all good now? There's nothing really different in the imagery though.

Was the story actually just non-linearly told lmao

Maybe I'm kind of braindead here because I'm reading this right before bed, but what's the significance of the last part here being identical ch. 1?

Their new beginning is the same as before, only this time they're truly committed to each other so it's all good now? There's nothing really different in the imagery though.

Was the story actually just non-linearly told lmao
Yes goober. It all come full circle to the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread