Sasaki and Miyano

Thanks, utinam! I need this fluff in my life right now. 10/10 for his mother for her acceptance and love! Tears down my face. “I love your dad, too” So perfect.

Contributor
I'm glad that Sasaki and Miyano is going to get an official release, but that means we lost "Breathe, bitch" and that is a travesty

@Ceiye
“It’s become so hard to live... I’m so glad I’m alive”
Or whatever it was translated as.

One could back this version up before purchasing.

I’m afraid I won’t be purchasing it twice (I have it all digital and 4 plus the spinoff novel physical. I will have them all physically eventually).

aaaa thanks new scanlation team !!!!! are you continuing or was it just for this round of chapters? either way, thank you still !!!! these chapters were a treat <3

@sweatyman123 shounen ai usually only shows the relationship and non-explicit stuff whereas yaoi shows everything shounen ai leaves out,,, like what happens in bed, it's boys love but more pure <33

So is this finished or what? I wanna read it but at the same time I already have so many other bookmarked, ongoing stories that I don't wanna add more lol

@Eskel
theres more on the way, but I think she needs to finish the spin-off before that.
More of this would spoil that.

@unniechan

The anime coming is exciting. Get hype.

Users who are viewing this thread