Sasaki to Miyano

Group Leader
A good, cute Shounen Ai manga that only focus on the main couple, hasn't had something like this for a long while,...

dressing as a girl is a breach of dress code. cant wait the see it.? i know im creepy af

Super ultra great delicious wonderful manga. It's very sweet and I just hnsjsnsjaksksn I can't. Give it 10/10

Sjkdfbljadbcljadbcljaebdfsbdfbfsjlgblsjfgbgjsbfgljsr
What's this cuteness overload??? I CAN'T
This is such a gem so damn cute and it had me smiling all the way through
CUTEEEEE ??

Dex-chan lover
This is perfect. Impecable. It is so godly and so good that nothing can make this better. Except more releases of the translated version.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/23148/sakazuki-san-chi-no-gikyoudai
Sakazuki san chi no Gikyoudai is on par with this. Except nothing happens as there isn’t a shounen ai or yaoi tag. It is super cute.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the translator is busy with other projects.
Although I don’t know why they prioritized others over this because this is SO FU*KING CUTE.

I love this manga so so much. I highly recommend it, it's funny, it's sweet, it's everything I wanted. I hope the translator can update it soon.

They are so cute and so ridiculously in love with each other! Myaa-chan just admit it!

Thank you so much for the updates! I internally screamed in their every little cute moments..... (>///<)

Have to admit this manga's way too long 😩 but still it really excites me to know more bout the couple😍 *they r hella cute man!

Group Leader
I've completely forgotten about this and then saw it on my feed with a batch update! Such a sugary-sweet couple with really nice art. Glad SS is still working on it!

Users who are viewing this thread