Sasensareta Munou Ouji wa Jitsuryoku wo Kakushitai

Power Uploader
Hmm... a reincarnated person, overpowered abilities, wants to live a normal life so hides his power, accidentally reveals his powers. I wonder if I have read something like this before
FKf_O7jVUAIiz3e.jpg:large

It's like the author ticked all the boxes on the checklist of every fucking reincarnation trope that has ever existed. If the boobs art and the execution are not good, then I'm out.

It's a parody manga. It's making fun of the other series. In one panel his sidekick's boobs are suddenly shown (she's a small adult cat girl but not a child THANK FUCK) and in the next panel he says, "S-Rank Boobs?!".

It is a parody so it does have everything because it's making fun of everything.

The premise at least makes a lot of sense. Whoever works the hardest and gets the most work done gets rewarded with... more work. Weaponizing incompetence and doing the bare minimum to just get by doesn't sound so unreasonable in this case.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the stupidity of this satirical work physically hurts my brain. Dude called himself incompetent so many times, hypnotic suggestion took over and made it his personal truth. Oh sure he is still the hero twice reborn, but that only means the harder he tries to avoid his heroic fate, the more "plot" will be dumped in his lap.

Low effort comedy that actively will smooth your brain.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly the stupidity of this satirical work physically hurts my brain. Dude called himself incompetent so many times, hypnotic suggestion took over and made it his personal truth. Oh sure he is still the hero twice reborn, but that only means the harder he tries to avoid his heroic fate, the more "plot" will be dumped in his lap.

Low effort comedy that actively will smooth your brain.
I mean, aren't we all here to make our brains smooth anyway?

Dex-chan lover
Hello everybody my name is XxX, today I'm going to play bingo with this Manga, lets see if i can get a bingo for the current translated chapter

The Incompetent Prince Who Has Been Banished Wants To Hide His Abilities: The Strongest Sage Who Reincarnated Twice, He Wanted To Enjoy This Life, so Took It Easy and Was Banished From the Royal Family. It’s Too Late To Be Told Come Back Now Cause the People of the Territory Have Noticed His Abilities, and Won’t Let Him Return to His Family Home
You see this, this is not a title this is fucking synopsis

Users who are viewing this thread