Sasha-chan to Classmate Otaku-kun - Ch. 103 - She's My Good Luck Charm.

Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
5
I also wanted to ask you all: what do you think about the author and the progression of this work?

I feel like the plot hasn't advanced at all since the revelation in chapter 30. The author has simply been showing how far Sasha’s actions go (sex with multiple people, making videos, etc.). The only relevant development is that the MC has also started doing sex with her, and at most, the fact that there are regularly four guys involved with she, but the train scene also makes me understand that there are casual hookups as well, so even though it seemed like the author was narrowing down the list of people, that’s clearly not the case...
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
5
I also wanted to ask you all: what do you think about the author and the progression of this work?

I feel like the plot hasn't advanced at all since the revelation in chapter 30. The author has simply been showing how far Sasha’s actions go (sex with multiple people, making videos, etc.). The only relevant development is that the MC has also started doing sex with her, and at most, the fact that there are regularly four guys involved with she, but the train scene also makes me understand that there are casual hookups as well, so even though it seemed like the author was narrowing down the list of people, that’s clearly not the case...

I take back a bit of what I said before. I got curious about what "(volume)" and "(web exclusive)" mean, and I saw that chapters 84 and 85 are completely different from the ones I read in my language's version, providing more context about Sasha's family and a small step forward in their relationship with MC
 
Group Leader
Joined
Apr 18, 2024
Messages
54
I take back a bit of what I said before. I got curious about what "(volume)" and "(web exclusive)" mean, and I saw that chapters 84 and 85 are completely different from the ones I read in my language's version, providing more context about Sasha's family and a small step forward in their relationship with MC
Chapters change as the tank comes out. I translate the bimonthly chapters as they come out but from time to time the tank version may be completely different or have added pages.

In a poll I created earlier, fans requested I upload both in parallel so they can see both the before an after rather than me replace the chapters completely. Therefore, we have both versions.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top