Sasha-chan to Classmate Otaku-kun - Ch. 103 - She's My Good Luck Charm.

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
1,778
Even though this is the best timeline for them: Yoshino's existence means, because of this one, that there is one where she never stops getting pinned long after practice is over.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,383
Lol, NTR :lol:

LabnS81.png


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
3,728
It's so good to see new Sasha chapter in notifications after a long break, open it and have a good hearty laugh again.

Thank you very much, good sir
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
69
Most people practicing a chokehold - Ease up a bit, I can barely breathe.
Sasha-chan - Choke me harder, I can still breathe.
It's actually helpful for both the chokee and the choker to make sure that the choke is actually working correctly. For the choker, it lets them adjust their grip and refine their technique. For the chokee, it lets them learn how to remain calm and fight while being choked.
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
5
Ugh, I don’t know how to feel. I’ve read the whole thing in 3 days. When the tone changed, I thought about dropping it, but I kept going because in chapter 30 the author said something like it had gotten a bit dark but there would be a happy ending. From that point on, it just got darker and darker with no 'improvement'. When the thing about the video sent to the father came out, it crossed the line of being messed up and I was definitely going to drop it. Yet here I am, reading the latest release, still wanting to see how anyone could come out of this story on top... A 13-year-old girl being promiscuous not just with kids her age, but with adults too, really breaks me, and yet I’m still fucking here!!! Why?

On the other hand, the 'good' ending, so to speak, is from my own worldview. By this, I mean that the act of dissociating sex and relationships is very hard for me to understand; I guess this also depends on how each person views the world. In the case of the ending I'd want, she would end up with the protagonist and stop being so promiscuous. But I also see how that might look like someone being controlling, or like she will just end up suppressed forever, which sooner or later turns out badly.

Also, after every messed-up chapter, I would come here and read the comments—something I have never done before. Because of how twisted the story is, I wanted to see what others thought. I always like to reflect on things, but there are limits for me, like what I mentioned earlier about dissociating sex from being in a relationship. I just can't dissociate them

In short, I don't like the whole direction it has taken. I liked the beginning with two huge perverts where everything was just in their heads and they didn't cross the line of sleeping around with just anyone to fulfill their fantasies. But even though I want to drop it, I'm going to keep reading. Call me weak for not being able to stop watching something I feel a certain hatred towards. Or maybe morbid curiosity in people is stronger than one thinks?

Note: I used AI to translate this. My English isn't great, especially for a text this long, and honestly, I'm a bit mentally broken right now, haha
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
5
With her father around now—and him actually seeming like a 'good guy' for the moment, telling her that she can't just bring guys over to the house like before—do you guys think she has stopped sleeping around since then? In earlier parts of the story, nothing would be mentioned for several chapters, and then boom, a comment drops making you realize she’s still sleeping with other people. Having the father present makes me read this manga a bit more peacefully, hahaha, but they might slap me with reality later and she’ll still be out there being lustful xD

Sorry for my two really long posts; I hardly ever comment, but this manga just made me explode, haha.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 22, 2025
Messages
581
What's with the wholesome cover :pacman:
Guys guys GUYS GUYS you know why your still reading this. It's fictional. It's a fucking Bizarre unrealistic and dark premise that you have to peak to see what's next. It's ok tho cause Sasha isn't real. She can't promiscuously put you on a list so calm down and keep reading :huh:
Ngl tho I was already over this series when the glasses chick didn't fuck MC. Reverse NTR denied because fuck Sasha with her bullshit double standards.
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
5
What's with the wholesome cover :pacman:
Guys guys GUYS GUYS you know why your still reading this. It's fictional. It's a fucking Bizarre unrealistic and dark premise that you have to peak to see what's next. It's ok tho cause Sasha isn't real. She can't promiscuously put you on a list so calm down and keep reading :huh:
Ngl tho I was already over this series when the glasses chick didn't fuck MC. Reverse NTR denied because fuck Sasha with her bullshit double standards.
The way I see it, the NTR in this work is almost non-existent or heavily forced by the author. There was no actual relationship between them when she was sleeping with the sempai, and the protagonist's (MC) feelings were abruptly introduced just a couple of chapters prior simply to force the drama. Furthermore, the subsequent confession is absurd and contributes absolutely nothing because she believes it's all just reference material for her eromanga.

Honestly, I'm a bit sick of the 'it's just fiction' excuse. Yes, it's true that we have higher tolerance for things because they are fictional, but everyone has their own personal limit to that tolerance, even for fiction. For instance, if this were a live-action series, the tolerance threshold would be even lower due to the depiction of real people (or at least I’d like to believe most people would find it more repulsive seeing actual humans, I hope). It would still be fiction—a series not based on real events. The issue here isn't even the NTR; the problem lies in tolerating that a 13-year-old girl is having sexual relations with both minors and adults, and she doesn't even feel like she's doing anything wrong. In fact, she actively seeks it out.

Sorry again other long posts
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top