Satanophany

Group Leader
I'm all for the fun and "plot" this manga has except for one point.

I feel like sensationalizing and remembering famous serial killers and their legacy is kind of weird. These are people who did terrible crimes to satisfy themselves, and to immortalize them by remembering them is like praising their actions.

@YoroShie

Am I correct to assume your lack of available translators is why this manga has been lacking in updates? Raws go up to chapter 92 and while I'd rather not beg it would be a shame if it were dropped, trashy as it may be it is one of my guilty pleasures. 😄

Also, please don't take offense but earlier chapters suffer from fairly poor translation quality - not that the Japanese-to-English is incorrect (I cannot read runes anyway), but the English itself feels broken and hard to understand. Any chance there will be a rework of those?

Group Leader
@pihip it is mostly correct, our translators are all very busy and don't have free time to catch up the series. That said, we have a buildup of chapters waiting to be released due to issues of other lacking staff. We only have one quality checker to handle 5-7 active series, and that QC'er (me) is also the website developer, chapter uploader, and I also have to approve of pretty much everything that goes on in the group.

That said, I recently divided the tasks I normally handle among other people, so we SHOULD be returning to a decent release schedule.

@Mariotte

Chika looks like Rion, there's an Isurugi Miina and a Kirishima Karen... it's the same author/artist after all.

Supporter
About real-life mirror neurons:
[Invisibilia] Entanglement
https://play.podtrac.com/npr-510307/npr.mc.tritondigital.com/INVIS_PODCAST/media/anon.npr-podcasts/podcast/npr/invsb/2018/03/20180321_invsb_entanglement-b9e27830-953e-41de-84fa-d5269edcddb6.mp3?orgId=1&d=3467&p=510307&story=382517111&t=podcast&e=382517111&ft=pod&f=510307

@Mariotte

None. Author is just reusing their characters from other series they made, though there are differences (like, Miina here is older, female and not a crossdresser, and a serial killer instead of an actor/body double).

This is still pretty weird but I like it lol. Oh @dreminh its not some romance bs centered around some useless mc kun so most manga readers don't like it.

Dex-chan lover
@dreminh The average user of the internet only has the brain capacity to rate something a 10 or 1, I'm more surprised there's actually people rating this anything in between.

Group Leader
And it's something i can't understand... Nothing deserve 1. I'm rating the art, the story and how much i enjoy it. For exemple this has good arts, i think everyone will agree. I hate those readers who only read the first chapter and rate it 1 because they don't like it 'cause they don't like ecchi ( 99% of ecchi are bad rated) but WAIT it's clearly display that it s an ecchi !

Double-page supporter
>one week delay
>released ch 52 9 days ago
>7 day delay on ch 50.

"A mysterious illness causes girls that were getting gangbanged to kill their assaulters"- wow I sure wonder why that happened?

Double-page supporter
I read the first couple chapters ages ago where I figured out its a death game thing. While I like the start, I kinda stopped reading it afraid every new character they add will just get killed off. Now that its 50 or so chapters in.. Is that the case, people still getting killed off ? Is it worth to read it for the MC. I kinda did like her a little ? she doesnt turn arrogant or an asshole does she ?

Users who are viewing this thread