Satanophany

Looks like they changed publishers around episode 13. So that's about it. No reason to read any longer.

"ray of hope" huh
one thing i learned from reading A LOT of manga that it is big red flag when it comes to chapter titles. Usually they put such titles before shit goes down and fuckening happen.

@princeofcups
hmmm why it's "no reason to read any longer"?

Fed-Kun's army
A girl killed her assailants who were attempting to rape her, then she gets a life sentence for murder. It was all video taped too. I'm not sure any court in their right mind would convict her.

Contributor
I can't believe this serie is still alive, and got 10 tomes, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is some upper decker toilet here
Everything about this is bad
Even the research on these serial killers is shit
Capturejhbjhbjkh.png

Ok why the fuck I'm still reading this? This shit is soo depressing and nerve-racking to me but somehow the butts, the boobs and me wanting a happy ending is still making me read this story full of degenerate shit

No substance lol, every new villain comes in that is male will get their dick mutilated and then killed XD.

59 and 60 are on MangaRock. I wonder when they will be uploaded to here.

No aggregate links.

I knew this manga was dumb as fuck 2.5 years ago when I read the first chapter, but I had to come back for "Mr. Penis". Anal vodka.

@Bee-Haw
Very, if you can stomach the gore and girls other than Chika and Sayoko getting dicced often.
Chika and Sayoko was scissorcing as Lucas and Mengele, and later after Chika comes in terms with her feelings she actually have sex when awake with Sayoko.
Both persona loved their partner.

Users who are viewing this thread