Satou-kun wa Nozoteiru. ~Kami-sama Appli de Onnanoko no Kokoro o Nozoitara Do XX datta

Gao

Hey he has the same favorite past time as me :D

Fed-Kun's army
just look at the author and you'll understand that it can't be good

woh... mc like a horny teen

not gonna continue reading anyway. i hate harem

Dex-chan lover
Cool concept, horrible execution. The ultra mega wimp mc just ruins it as it's hard to read this with his completely illogical and downright retarded actions. I could understand if he was 10y old and couldn't control what he's saying, but he's 30y old for christs sake, why did you give him the mental age of a todler?

@AlphaFlow I was having that same issue with him. If he had some kind of disability where he blurted out his thoughts then it might work. Author should probably dial it back as soon as possible.

16 pages in and I'm not gonna keep reading. My man quite literally hears, "Hey you helped me out and I'm interested you in because you're super kind." and thinks that the best course of action is to respond with:

"Don't worry I'm gonna knock you up with my sperm." This is AFTER trying to figure out what to say for four panels. Dude's got worms in his brain.

so...... i read 5 chapter of this, and here's that i got

the manga is kinda bad because of the MC, but the girl is okay, if you stick till 5, the manga might be become better (?) because 1 of the girl might/ might not change the entire ending in chapter 6, till then, good luck enduring the MC that act innocent yet fall into Asshole category (really the MC is bad imo)

I dropped this as soon as he said the embarrassing thing. Absolutely nobody, not even the most socially inept Virgin, would say something like that

Users who are viewing this thread