Satsudou - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - People can change

Dex-chan lover
Muscle relaxation? Is it like acupuncture?
I bet mc's body fully relax now. And be more flexible, cus its mc, i don't know what else.

Double-page supporter
It's what they think that guy is in the same rank as mc family.... '-'

Dex-chan lover
I'd wager there's some interference from a 3rd party and that somehow give the mc some breathing room with the authorities, just to get back on track with the setting.
Yeah, we desperately need that because I do not want us to lose the office aspect of his life. Not only is it interesting but the story makes it very clear that they are what’s keeping him human and sane

While the Kickboxing Dude is slowly, but surely teaching him that martial arts knowledge can be used to help people achieve respectable dreams and not just kill people

Dex-chan lover
I know it is against this genre, but why not just shoot the Akamoris if they are such an issue?

Aggregator gang
feels motive just revenge, :( feels sad read chapter 15 page 12 the player's opponent's victim is a girl??? i know mc dont want to kill but maybe bcause mc family clan fault too educate him to be a killer, but yea in the end mc want to change his past life no more use his self defense skill become killing again

Users who are viewing this thread