Savage Fang Ojou-sama: Shijou Saikyou no Youhei wa Shijou Sai Kyou no Bougyaku Reijou to Natte Futatabime no Sekai o Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Group Leader
So even more questions and plot points, with one chapter left...

Yeah, normally the author rushes to close out the plot points since they know they only have X chapters left or whatever...not introduce a big mystery

Dex-chan lover
for a series that only had few chapter left before its ending the mangaka sure put a lot of redundant scenes and dialogues. really though, this fight only needed a few pages to impress the reader that the current villain is "tough" but noo they had to gave us back to back chapters full of fighting that doesn't even good or progress the plot.

Double-page supporter
I'm not quite sure but apparently someone said for the LN there is 1 more volume after this and it was the last volume?

Dex-chan lover
Almost expected them to get ambushed by the other cult members as soon as they got out.

Dex-chan lover
What a waste. For this to end too damn fast!

Thank you for such quick translations and uploads!

Dex-chan lover
~A few years later~
Starts showing what happen to each of the characters after that fight
"And they all lived happily ever after"
~The End~

Dex-chan lover
The start wasn't bad, characters were pretty fun, setup was good, if unoriginal... and then the whole thing ran full speed into a brick wall.

I'm curious as to whether the LN (ended at two volumes, or so the comments have been saying?) was also this much of a disaster.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it got axed?
Oh well, it had good premise, but bad execution. Good thing, I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread