Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Group Leader
RAW Quality improvement, sorry about the overlevelling tho...

Also, implemented 4h delay! For earlier release, you can find the link on our discord server.

If you want to scanlate this manga to another language, I don't mind if you use our clean or RD, just hit me up.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. looking good, and the 4h delay is really nice as well.

Dex-chan lover
Not retaining money and items is standard, but equipment still being damaged is pretty surprising for loading from a save point.

Dex-chan lover
a 4H delay? what a scam! are you kidding me? I don't want any delay!!1!!!1!!one!!
jokes aside, 4H is generous, and thank you for the chapter, kinda hate how the author cut it though

Dex-chan lover
She still doesn't believe him? He should just kill her until she does. Never before a solution to a problem has been so obvious in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
She got Kakyoin'd, lived, and still doesn't believe what the owner of the logic-defying motel says.
Is she mentally challanged or something?

Group Leader
That guy would make Araki proud with all of the donuts that he's probably made by now.

Contributor
@GalladeGuy
3cc.png

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller : new to being an adventurer. She was probably trained as something else, especially with the comment implying she use to have a name (was a noble)

@Reimos u dont alway believe someone just because they have some strange power
and this is fantasy world so people can have many strange powers that you've never heard of, so it's normal if she dont believe his true identify

Users who are viewing this thread