Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
That panel of the other girls... that one girl with the sparkles. she's just:
mrw_browsing_rrule34_and_see_avatar_airbender

...While I can't condone, I certainly understand the temptation that elf girl presents, holy crap.

You know, if he didn't have a side business of terrifyingly traumatic training, I feel like the inn would be even more popular with the ladies.

Dex-chan lover
So that elf girl is shy and self conscious so she hides with a cloak but at the same time she wars a shirt that's basically a bikini that shows a ton of cleavage, under-boob and even has the two sides connected with a ring of sorts?
Sounds like the LN's illustrator di the character design without a character sheet (or at least didn't read it past "Gender: female, race: elf")

Dex-chan lover
wonder what would it be like if in reality people can die more than once

Would you like to Die multiple times in that atrocius manner ? ...I sure wouldn't :D

cgr

Dex-chan lover
fantasy world males are too weak-willed?

Double-page supporter
I would really like to know 2 things:

1. In which order were those 4 girls trained by Alec?
The ones first in line would have expecrienced this situation of someone else becoming his "victim" before already after all.

2. Why are they still staying at that inn?
They all should have completed Alec's "training course" already. So they should have no reason to stay there. Hence if the training was so traumatic then why do they not run away now?

Users who are viewing this thread