Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!!! an MC that is not holding back
punching a girl in the abdomen
to death...

edit: normally i post this on the chapter comment but for some reason it fails to post...

Fed-Kun's army
so, if you snu snu in this inn after saving, you'll keep your virginity intact? Yay

Group Leader
This is actually comes across better than I expected; I kind of hope they go in the direction of Nobu or Nekoya where it's mostly about the people who visit the [inn] and their adventures, rather than the innkeeper themselves going out and doing stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Not all that bad of a premise, but the 1st and 2nd-ish chapters were definitely a bad read. 90% of the story thus far was a back-and-forth circular conversation, in which nothing moves forward and they only go around in pointless circles; "but I am." "but you're not." "But what if I am?" "But you're NOT.." "but what if I am?" fuck me.

It'd be nice if the story would be less about how amazing and eccentric the innkeeper is, and actually about the adventurer's who get to "metagame". Right now, the author is sucking off his avatar a bit too hard.

First couple chapters consists of a boring exposition by introducing some dumb female knight we have no connection to then our actual protagonist shows up.

It would have been better to start by introducing the protagonist in the way like your typical isekai manga would. Then slowly proceed with its story about how his inn came to be after he was reincarnated into yet another fantasy world and realizing the full potential of his cheat abiliy. Instead, we have no idea who this Japanese guy aside from the fact that he reincarnated, cleared some dungeons and were outstanding at his job as an adventurer.

Though it is entirely up to the author on how they would like to narrate the story, I feel that the story with female knight would have been much more enjoyable once we were introduced to the backstory of male protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Should the tags "gore" and "tragedy" be added? Oh and psychological.

Ehr ....I didn't See any gore ....might be explicit with words. and no not really a tragedy ...she is still alive ...for the most part. Even psychological don't think it fits, otherwise you would have that tag in so many other manga. Besides, this should be funny. Not a scientific discussion on how in reality that wouldn't work and why. 😄

@Shinonome I think monkey123 is saying it's implied gore, but yeah I agree so far there's no visible gore.

Still a bit disturbing though. Makes me remember old Commodore 64 games that were more horrific to me than modern ones since it left so much to your imagination.

@Scynix Yeah, it's quite explicit and vivid sometimes so, like you said, it might be worse for someone (expecially on the eating thing) but that can't be called gore ( and btw gore is on my exclusion list in the search :D )

Group Leader
definitely psychological, but not gore. gore is kind of the extreme level of this kind of thing

ddlc is only psychological (not gore) but it has worse imagery than this manga so far

I think there is a problem with the number of chapters 3.2 posted ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread