Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda... inconsistent

There's no status normally, yet the dungeons have level.

Positive stuff like stat increase is kept, but the negatives like injuries (or the issues from overeating) are discarded...

@Thiron It's not inconsistent at all, there are many games where you lose experience for dying but not your levels. This could mean that the amount of experience gained outnumbers the amount of experience you lose at death.
Also there are games where you get bonus stats if you complete stuff like "jump x times" or "die x times" or simply "do this x times".
Additionally, games also implement mechanics that only take your level experience, but not your profession or skill level.
You can think of the save and load something like a checkpoint, where not all of your progression gets lost but only specific things.

And obviously if you save before you gain those injuries, you wont have them the next time you reload.

Group Leader
In FEH you used to keep levels but lost SP in battles if you surrendered halfway or died.

mrf

I just got isekai-ed and i try to kill myself but i wasn't allowed Because the save system i have After that i became strong by killing myself with lots of different ways...

Probably that's what happened when he just got reincarnated.

@nobaka It's just the first arc and introduction to the story. In the novel (I think the 2nd volume) you get the story of alex and yomi's childhood as well as the clan members. Btw the big-breasted elf's name is Sofi/Sophy xD

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me how this is ecchi? Is it only becouse of that one bath panel?

Users who are viewing this thread